Jazz me Blues

"Heavy wait (weight)"

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I'm in the distribution of distribution...

It's been awhile since my last post. I'm not going to say alot hasn't happen because it has, but alot of it is still unfolding. So I am going to wait until all is resolved.

The past two days have been my off days from Thai Kitchen. I've learned to take my off days very seriously and I take advantage of them every time I have them. I've been doing alot of hanging out with my hardcore gamer crew: "Juice, Kenny, Steven, and Jake" I think I've played more Street Fighter in these pass few days than I have ever played in my life (which makes no sense at all.) Many would say that playing videogames is a waste of time, but how can a hobby be a waste of time? It's something personal that you do...that you enjoy and brings you satisfaction. Nothing with those qualities can be a waste of time in my eyes. So play on!

Hanging out also has its price. My relationship suffered a blow during this time. I wasn't distributing my time the way it needed to be and arguements did ensue. We eventually worked it out, but the working it out part is the part I don't like. I guess it is alot better than not working it out, but I think time management is something I need to work on some more. (Why am I talking about all this?)

Today I practiced on parallel parking. I hate it! I think most people would agree. It's not very easy and in the future that I do get my license (which I go for this Thursday.) I will go out of my way to avoid parallel parking. Or maybe I will get really lucky on Thursday and destroy that part...we'll see soon enough. I feel pretty confident, but I just don't know what to expect. I really don't want to fail. I won't fail.

Recent plans to go to Savannah might not go through. I really don't feel like going into it, because I'm very sure all the details haven't been worked out, but I can't say I didn't expect something to happen. I really wanted to beileve that I'd get to see Amanda before college, but like I told her...I can wait it out, I just didn't want to if I didn't have to. I guess this means I can still go all out for the next pay period. That just means more money for us.

Well there is no more Root Beer so I'm pretty pissed about that (we only had it for one day!) I think I might just go get some snacks and watch a movie or something. I'm hitting another stand still period in my life. Monday coming up was suppose to be the break through...who knows if it'll happen. Let's pray it does.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:32 AM, June 21, 2006, Blogger A Long December said…

    I still haven't had to parallel park and I've had my license since I turned 16 so avoiding having to do it is no trouble...also the space at the test you have to pull into is ginormous. I hope you find a way to get to Savannah....I'm going down the first week in August and applying for jobs so if you wanted to ride along (even though you would only have to wait one more week) then you can free of charge. Anyway I hope it works out that you do get to go to Savannah and I'm sure I'll see you at some point.

     
  • At 8:46 AM, June 22, 2006, Blogger Mike James said…

    Parallel parking is the suck and no one ever uses it after the test. But that's the way it goes I suppose.

    Video games aren't a waste of time. Ever. Unless they're bad. But then why would you play a bad game? That's right, you wouldn't.

     
  • At 11:10 AM, June 22, 2006, Blogger A Long December said…

    I'd probably be down there for about 3 days...I could drop you off in Savannah before heading back up to the 'Boro then pick you up again when it's time to leave.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home