Jazz me Blues

"Heavy wait (weight)"

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

"Not Right"

So let's see. How fast can I crank out a blog with some substance before my ride gets here. it's 7:09pm now.

These past few days (since my last blog) has been a rollercoaster of sorts. I haven't really been hanging out with my friends that much and now that it is getting close towards the end of summer I'm starting to regret my decision in becoming a hermit, but what is done is done and now I have to just savor the last 21 days I have left...what a shame.

The ol' relationship has been having its ups and downs. I don't know what it is. You know how those things work. No one would like to beileve they are the cause of a problem, but...someone has to be wrong right? Or not "wrong" per se, but just not right (That made more sense in my head.) Apparently I'm "not right" more often than not and this is causing me to take a look at myself from the outside. Do I take things to seriously? Do I not know how to handle situations? Do I always take things to the next level? What is my problem?

I say this...because in all my prior relationships...the same things keep happening, but like I said...you want to beileve that you aren't the problem. Someone has to be "not right" though.

Other than being a lame in the game...I have been getting alot of physical excerise. Playing indoor soccer, walking to work, burning my leg on the lawnmower, going to shows, etc. So that is a plus side of the summer...been keeping that figure (you know!)...Other than that (and excuse me all my friends that aren't coming to GSU)...I can't wait to get out of here.

I just hope that I'm not hyping myself up for a downfall.

Blog ended: 7:22pm

3 Comments:

  • At 9:09 PM, July 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    NOTHING PROFOUND BEING SAID:

    Indoor soccer? I was actually thinking of trying to get a little intramural soccer going this year (outdoor and/or indoor.) Would you be down with that? I've been playing a little this summer and I've fallen back in love with it.

    And yeah... I'm definitly feeling the "it's the end of the summer and I haven't been seeing people enough" deal. But like you said... that's already done, and the time we have left can be as rich as you want.

     
  • At 6:54 AM, July 20, 2006, Blogger A Long December said…

    I'm insulted...nothing about Rocky Horror, and the fact you almost made me barf up my hashbrowns...actually j/k on that part. I can't wait for school, well actually I just can't wait to quit my job. We should chill again next week at some point. Maybe do a replay of Rocky Horror if you're up for it.

     
  • At 10:55 AM, July 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We all question ourselves like that. We human ya know? I'm actually thinking I am ready to go back to the city. I feel too much like a kid here. I've been down lately and I think its because I am thinking about the pain of leaving my friends. we have to chill very soon. Lata

     

Post a Comment

<< Home