Jazz me Blues

"Heavy wait (weight)"

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I went to the Georgia Aquarium. This is what I saw...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 Comments:

  • At 4:07 PM, July 27, 2006, Blogger xxa.v.bxx said…

    Ummmm I want to go to the aquarium!!!!! It looks sooo awesome!!! The otters are so cute and I really don't like those Japanese Spider Crabs....creeeeepy. The Manta Rays looks funny. I know you had a lot of fun and I can't wait until we can go!!!!


    Love, A.v.B

     
  • At 8:17 AM, July 29, 2006, Blogger A Long December said…

    "There are motha f*ckin sting rays in my mother f*ckin tank" Snakes on a Plane can be applied to every day life. The Aquarium looks fun.

     
  • At 5:52 AM, July 31, 2006, Blogger Mike James said…

    No fair.

     
  • At 11:01 AM, August 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    why can't u ask your parents about the tv?

     
  • At 10:33 AM, August 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey dude. New blog:

    http://lookingforaportofcall.blogspot.com/

    And update already!

    Love, Erin

     
  • At 5:16 PM, January 21, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good day, sun shines!
    There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
    I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
    Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real income.
    It gets down to select a proper partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

    You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
    http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home